Fujitora has became the champion of WESG 2017 Hearthstone Global Grand Finals, winning over Luker in the final clash with a score of 4:2.
In the group stage Fujitora has won 5 of 6 matches, while the Canadian player - 4 of 6 matches. In the Playoffs Fujitora prevailed over the Nexok40 and ScreaM, and Luker dealt with Fluffy and posesi.
The final confrontation was held at ВО7-format. Both players have banned Warlock. Fujitora picked Agressive Paladin, Dragon Priest, Control Mage and Spell Hunter. Luker picked Control Paladin, Control Mage, Dragon Priest and Jade Druid. Thus, Fujitora won with a score of 4:2 and became a champion of WESG 2017 Hearthstone Global Grand Finals.
- 1st place — Fujitora ($150,000)
- 2d place — Luker ($60,000)
- 3d place — posesi ($30,000)
- 4th place — ScreaM ($16,000)
- 5-8th place — Fr0zen, nexok40, Xeno, Fluffy ($8,000)
- 9-16th place — MalygosTW, Qingqian, Tomas, Dog, JiHan, MatTheGreat, Luffy, Anthony04 ($1,500)